Re: North American Gloranthan convention

From: Neil Robinson <OrlanthiFool_at_HISsUi5i35S4A4v3Ppl-N6jJ7ej4mP7wBOQg3qt94JIPXKdMWhDgTa4aekF6T2_>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:33:33 -0800

Interestingly, there wasn't that big a difference between Tentacles and the Toronto Con in terms of total cost for me. Flight costs were higher, but lodging costs lower (beer too) .I can see how timing of the German cons don't work well for a teacher. Right now a ticket to Frankfurt is 1350, but I expect that to drop significantly (or I won't go). Cost will always be a consideration at some level. For a con in the US, I expect to pay 300-400 for a flight, and 150-200/night for hotel.