Re: a rapidly unraveling world (was LBQ)

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_IVLwA7r4lSdXWjQVSYzfW10GMa1NVAmkg9eZePbfQnPlhTIWF_OzjMTop6LIw1S_t6y>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 22:45:49 -0500

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Jeff <richaje_at_GHnBxS9F4m9Tm1VDNmpTypnnettQvvVy_dvQqs2iAiajYTQwgqnYiXjww4831UamYIvnas3rrQ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> <snip>
> BTW, Sheng is the Red Emperor's Other and to save a rapidly unraveling
> world, the Emperor's Other needed to be released. The problem was that Sheng
> was not where he could be released - even by the powerful forces unleashed
> by the LBQ, forcing Argrath to go far deeper into the Underworld than even
> Harmast did.

By the way, this "rapidly unraveling world" is something that I as a GM could use some help with. As my game progresses beyond the 1620s I know that I should be introducing this unraveling element but don't seem to be particularly inspired. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Note: My game is set in Peloria but thoughts on other areas would be welcome too.

Eagerly waiting for Argrathsaga,

-Kevin McD