Unplayable killing machines ?

From: hcarteau_at_rdFQJDN86D-Z1TJ15mZVvZLpY-7c6aHQoogIGG58JnzaNOokqw1u1h25S4WeUKQZRTY
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 10:40:17 +0200

No way a killing machine is unplayable. I love the Humakti I play in Eric's Colymar campaign. I start every scenario by stating I need to kill someone before its end - to other players' horror. I don't laugh. I don't drink alcohol. I don't laugh. The gamemaster describes how terrorized are most of the NPCs crossing me. In short, a total psychopath, which is damn good enjoyment and relief from the RW me !

Long live mad female slashers, rutting bulls with weapons and Walkers in Death. They're not the only enjoyable roles to play, but man do they feel fun !