Re: Babs Gor Geas

From: hcarteau_at_jMpymWsHK_5opEGRmM7GovCaiZRUnVjHMJ5mD_bQDcDAz7isjSEMD9Rrlo4a63plzVD
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 10:36:58 +0200

Selon Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_MhRwGhwmYuUZWOtNbZpaWNUDZI3KkU9ugL0fxY3mWxsaQ2NJXC3D1oyAAHWGLc16gR-9FGr5CT5ljehbgQXXGg.yahoo.invalid>:

> You're an all-slaughtering combat-muppet on account of a dubious self-denial
> of various weapon classes you'd never use, and not eating broccoli on
> Fireday. You want a social life too? No chance.
/// Bravo and thank you : you had me laughing out loud ! But seriously, perhaps the "totally celibate" Babs Gori have taken a special geas, to enhance their might during a man-killing quest. It might not even need to be permanent. But if you, as a male, do cross one while she's so loaded ? Kiss you XXX good bye.