Re: Draft Map of Genertela at the Dawn

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_j1VnL2aC42e5Dm1-intE6mQF7wtszeUtv4soGeo5RdS7Y3onGrUm9tmKqBnPG_wxe_->
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:35:48 +1200

On 5/31/2011 7:23 PM, David Cake wrote:

> Yes - that is a very Kralorela centric view of it though, and
> the relative numbers make it clear that there is a whole separate
> Kingdom of Ignorance culture at the dawn, who no doubt have their
> own, very different, version of events. And of all the human Dawn
> cultures, we know perhaps the least about them. Big pyramids,
> gladiatorial arenas, changable crypto-solar religion, and not much
> else. Pretty much our best source is the Black Sun writeup in Troll
> Pak, and no doubt lots has changed since then.
I'm not so certain that Bliss in Ignorance is as obscure as you claim. We know they grow corn and use trollkin where others would use ordinary farm animals. We know the natives are pretty much ignorant on everything. We know the place is an exile for unpopular Kralori philosophies. Even Revealed Mythologies doesn't do anything to change this.

--Peter Metcalfe