Re: Creating and playing a Lucky character

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_lmtpKNUlkH1UutHKsP5ee1g2qYLGRX4xkrwf91ep6P18wt-x9PSPJUrKmICfar>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:43:14 -0700

Luck is a condition rune and it is not universally recognized. As a (limited) condition rune, it is problematic to use it directly.

http://www.glorantha.com/library/eurmal/intro-runes.html

One would think that it is opposed to Fate, although not in the way that power runes are in opposition.

Here is Trotsky's discussion of Luck and Fate from an archived Glorantha Digest: http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd6/1998.08/0485.html