Who was the Gouvenor of Heortland before 1603?

From: jorganos <joe_at_ZxyHHO4sJb6jVGzxcAApVm9dcTm83qebQSBIl6a5TUXBG8ZhEGPaAluvydH2zNKuls3j7pgH>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 19:01:15 -0000

I picked up my old project about the city of Karse, and I have stumbled across a gap in the Heortland king/governor list under Belintar. There is a Zerhrestol whose reign ends in 1593 and Orngerin whose reign starts in 1603. I don't believe that there was a vacuum in this position for 10 years. Heortland is comparably stable, while the principality of Sartar goes through its death throes. I believe that there is a Tournament of the Masters of Luck and Death during this time, but that hasn't interfered much with earlier governorships, so what is the deal?