Hello! Newbie here with a question

From: Verbal <iiozoneii_at_dcAgCzlSCPjPrSmFX-fBwBz9MlqrQYf0Uyt_4HXkjBO3HAmoSIzuyVsCH5Cnoho3_K>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 21:46:36 -0000

First off, a brief run down on me. I'm new to the group here but I've been playing RQ for almost 20 years now (on and off). Recently starting again with a new, less experienced GM, and we are running into a few things that we don't really know the answers to. We have made our way from Dragon pass to Prax/Pavis.

Does Pavis allow for more exotic shopping as I assume it would? Magic items, food, potions,sorcery items ect.

If so, how does one determine which items are available for purchase at any given time?

What is the best material for players to read regarding the items available in Pavis?

Thanks in advance!
Jeremy