Re: Initiate in exile....what fills their 30% obligation time?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_HeQOhu8OVgJvgBa1YjHC58if0S4lPLazQWCA8Ysx163YvwGdiuFPN1yEa0KG_Eqs0Rv>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:28:07 +1200

On 8/10/2011 1:41 AM, bryan_thx wrote:
> Not letting it affect my game, but curious for opinions from those here.
>
> An initiate of Orlanth (Finnovan the Raider sub-cult...we're kind of bridging HQ1 and HQ2) is outlawed from his clan.
He's also been outlawed from his cult.

To maintain his connection to Orlanth, he would have to establish a new ring at the very least. His 30% time and suchlike duties go towards supporting that ring. He could also become a devotee to maintain his connection to Orlanth through personal sacrifice.

All IMO.

--Peter Metcalfe