Initiate in exile....what fills their 30% obligation time?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_z5DEr9dD9oPj1H_qgq9FFBgWEU_hUolA9uM2RHZbrLtZ6Vc9wgiB4ioBl8EBVN-HRY>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 13:41:49 -0000

Not letting it affect my game, but curious for opinions from those here.

An initiate of Orlanth (Finnovan the Raider sub-cult...we're kind of bridging HQ1 and HQ2) is outlawed from his clan. He has a neophyte god talker as a follower (a grizzled old warrior who finished the Battle of Iceland too maimed to fight, but with a new found appreciation of religion). So being able follow requirements should be possible (he has someone who knows the holy days, can lead ceremonies, etc).

But there is that 30% or so of time committed to the cult. In clan, that includes a lot of typical warrior's duties (patrols, training, even raiding in his case) as well as actual ceremonial duties.

But when stuck in Corflu for several weeks, for example, how would one fulfill those requirements?