Re: Aria: Canticle of the Monomyth

From: differentcomputers <mdawson_at_-GAAwetnA2s-bOfxFVaF4YBJXige_Ixe49xHRmJE4HlL3s9XrzjOxTFhp7X9gE-6TyUn>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 01:55:07 -0000

I reviewed it for Game News (though I don't recall if it was published) and I concluded it was many many thousands of words of vague talking about games and game theory and sort of a pastiche description of a kind of a world, and it had pretty covers, but was entirely unplayable and mostly unreadable. It kept TALKING about systematizing the way NPCs and NPC groups acted, but damn if I could find where it explained how it turned into dice rolls!

That said, it's rare, I have 3 volumes of it in mint condition (I think) and I'll sell them for $50 + postage. Offer valid to gianieanna only, if I get around to searching for how much they are actually worth on the entirely wacky old game market.

Mike Dawson