Re: Chimeriades convention: Glorantha news

From: Jeff <richaje_at_T3kbO6lHeU5wLif7hXBE9AwmerXBFFPwOXCeuK6csAlUe-DYH2Jq6VWeS3J8BtJ0BwzM>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:52:55 -0000

I highly encourage Chimeriades! First off, I'll be there, running games, answering questions --- and showing off the new Pavis book. And I don't know enough French to do more than order a coffee.

Second, there's a lot of English speakers there. I'll be running HQ in English, as will Fabian. And several others I hope.

Third, dude this is in a castle in Provence. That's almost as cool as a castle on the Rhine! Seriously, this is hard to beat - and if you want to explore, you are in some of the most amazing areas of France.

Jeff