Re: RQ VS HQ was: Re: Resurrection?

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_zyGDMul1nq-FLBDC9gm2aeFBmbsw1h3xHwilnbD7jBdD8tP1mRqKrS75YvIF2pu470c>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:36:14 -0500

Hi Zack,

Mongoose Publishing did a whole whack of titles for second age Glorantha using their RQ rules. They're all on sale at DriveThruRPG.com since Mongoose is getting out of the Glorantha business. Some are really good and I believe that they are all text files in PDF format (since you can copy and paste text from them). There are preview documents on the site though so you can make sure they work in your screen reader.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?cPath=5353

Oliver