RQ VS HQ was: Re: Resurrection?

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_aWkEgyeK8L19JzLnFB6egezpIY9Whf05zURHTacBceNVM2u9OTuQnoIdAq2-Bs3OqmcCm>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:01:17 -0700

Hi Andrew,
Interesting. I haven't ever actually played in any Gloranthan campaigns, RQ or HQ, though would certainly like to. Is any RQ material available in ebook form? I have some HQ stuff already, but almost nothing from RQ. I'm rather curious about the differences between them, actually. I gather RQ is much more simulation-heavy? Best,
Zack.