Re: Loskalmi society. Explain

From: Jeff <richaje_at_M70kDr471KZWMcPQNs_Kb33Z7JAw3NfhAZMigvSg9kiIWJACXAtE8qZnQexm52ZoE8fG>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 07:15:40 -0000

> > /// Were they Black Hralf's people ?
> Fral Angor, the foremost Rathori, once fought against Black Hralf and
> was not killed. Since he would have been a leader in the White Bear
> Empire, it seems that Black Hralf was opposed to them. I also note the
> Black Hralf was calling himself son of the devil and had support from
> rebels in Loskalm, which sounds rather unlike the White Bear Empire to me.

Black Hralf was one of many warleaders of the White Bear Empire. He and Fral Angor had a feud (which is not uncommon for a barbarian confederation like the WBE).

> That said, the politics of the whole region is extremely obscure - the
> main threat to Loskalm no longer seems to be Zzabur.

Peter you know better than most that Zzabur is always behind any threat to the Hrestoli. And he acts through pawns unaware that they are his tools. Zzabur used Worlath to kill Ehilm - how much easier must it be for him to manipulate some savage barbarians into wiping out the Hrestoli?

Jeff