Re: Loskalmi society. Explain

From: hcarteau_at_ztOHlFk5f_RGlNjC-KocbdBpqlYD0CT6Cex-QBniEr2s7_qrB0WOmslXpd27JkMeIR1
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 23:31:44 +0200 (CEST)

Take a deep breath. Focus. Say hi. No need to rant like that. Just ask and you will get answers. This all has nothing to do with rulesets, but with gloranthan cultures.

Loskalm is one the two great western kingdoms of glorantha. Its subjects practise of form of malkionism, the western belief system, called idealism. For years this idealism had been presented a certain way. Now the present writers are "re-writing" Loskalm and Idealism, putting it into a new light, which surprises, delights and shocks those of us used to the old way.

If you're not playing in Loskalm, you don't need to know anything about it ! Only read it if you like background info about fantasy cultures. And relax. Don't bust a coronary.

Hervé

What the hell are you talking about? Where do you get all this stuff from? This is what I hate about being a newbie to Gloranta. There is so much information and I don't know even where to start. Is there something like 7 or 8 rulesets now?

Confused!!!