Re: Introducing Newbies to GLorantha

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_hS4UD8c3nqIa_0I7qm0FbNIjsUBIWb842N2XzS9iB74sX0LkUI7KKEOWNO4j47VQmwZ4W>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:10:02 -0700

Hi Brian,
I would tend to agree with you about the setting. Glorantha is unique enough to require lots of introduction. Maybe you could elaborate a bit more on the "classic Prax campaigns?" I gather they are intended for RQ. I have MRQ2. Would it be possible to adapt them to an HQ game? My issue is that I'm not terribly familiar with Glorantha either, just interested and enthusiastic. I know that YGWV. :) Best,
Zack.