RE: Re: Cotoplan the Bearer

From: hcarteau_at_V081_TWBE2tlJ1G7ZuTwx0iMTgyo_xtvrzxItWwanqk0qABKlYKrvnSMD38ILlI_-EP
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 15:12:34 +0200 (CEST)

"Cotoplan le Castor" does have a nice ring to it.

Hervé

Every time I see a comment in this thread, I keep reading "Cotoplan the Beaver"!! I now have a strange Glorantha/Narnia crossover thing going on in my head!!!!

Mike

> > Yes. Very scant information ("bearer of Ropotes [=Lhankor Mhy]). Which is why I'm looking for more!

> If you get more out of Sandy (who provided the names of the Nine Lightbringers), let me know!

> I don't think he was really a worshipped entity before the LBQ that helped end the reign of the God Learners.

When did this quest happen? I don't recall having seen the exact dates anywhere.

> In HQ 1 terms, I had:

> Cotoplan the Bearer. The Blue Man who gained his freedom by aiding in the Lightbringers Quest. He has no shrines, but is worshipped as one of the Nine Lightbringers, and provides common magic.

> Feats�Carry Heavy Load, Pack Quickly, Pack Small.

Thanks a lot! Any idea wrt to his runes?

cheers

Gianni

Yahoo! Groups Links