Re: Alynxes in Umathela?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_L8XcfTPb_kDvmv6e2rVzPhBg9efIM8w-clz7bBJn56jbdcvR4sUrzlCqFLoRLmFKGRP>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:04:41 +0100

David Dunham wrote:

> On the other hand, if cattle were imported, the aldryami probably
> don't like them, and would ban them. Glorantha still has other
> megafauna to propagate plants. (Think about what sort of animal was
> supposed to eat an avocado whole and poop out the pit somewhere else!)

No cloven-hoofed mammals in either central or western Pamaltela, I was told when writing Anaxial's Roster, which would imply any would have to be imported. Of course, only the "central" part of that has been formally published that I recall (since AR ended up only covering Genertela), and who knows what they've changed their mind about since - it was a long time ago.
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/