Re: Music is the Weapon

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_rhdyGz9zFtWCUK7IiZrV5uDZzUYm-ME7m55wy8HdLjFNqIuR3t_SiNiRpuViWP>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 00:18:39 -0000

> The Thinokosans don't reach Fonrit until the same time as Garangordos
> does. Before then they were in Ulrana which is probably in Laskal.

This is new information to me. I had assumed the settlement of Thinokosans was a Pre-Dawn thing, but I guess the Hasteners on the 3rd migration must be after the 2nd Migration that landed in Miirdek 100 years after Elamle (at the Dawn)

It makes me think that rising sea levels around the Marthino sea were going on for enough time after the Dawn to also affect blues living on the coasts of Fonrit.