Re: My Second-Age Umathelan Game - Adventure Ideas?

From: giannieanna <giannieanna_at_EcC713B5sqFANEiT7CWBivFeKAf3v4uSqQt7HNVW535b4CQz--05b780LBYhjzYZ>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:40:50 -0000

Thank you Peter, great ideas. Further questions...

> Other foes are:
>
> Aldryami: The Aldryami are portrayed as acting with one voice when it
> comes to enforcing the Woodlands Judgements.

I thought these were a Third Age thing.

> IMO there's going to be a
> significant minority of Aldryami who think it's better to wipe out
> humans altogether and are busy unleashing plant horrors and the like.

Would they use goblins? BTW-- what deities/spirits do goblins worship? There was an old White Dwarf article about goblin deities, but I found it rather uncanonical.

> Kalabar: the City of Evil Sorcery doesn't get nuked until 1136 ST or
> earlier. Since the God Learners are gone, there's nobody around to keep
> them in check.

Never heard about Kalabar. Looks like a marvellous idea for a fully-fledged story arc. Where is this city described?

> Their ultimate aim? The return of the Demon
> Emperor Vovisibor?

Ditto... Who is Vovisibor?

G.