Re: My Second-Age Umathelan Game - Adventure Ideas?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_D91I2blmv10zG-YhFxuovMp07IlKhUg-sYTL5Q8ojWUv_8nJetp2djcaMMf-_YIgf91>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:23:22 +1300

On 10/28/2011 1:40 AM, giannieanna wrote:
> I thought [the Woodland Judgements] were a Third Age thing.
The Woodland Judgements were imposed after the end of the God Learners.

>> IMO there's going to be a
>> significant minority of Aldryami who think it's better to wipe out
>> humans altogether and are busy unleashing plant horrors and the like.
> Would they use goblins? BTW-- what deities/spirits do goblins worship?
It depends on what Goblins you mean. Red Elves or darkness creatures? The Red Elves live in the swamps and would be useful in clearing the rivers of humans - just create a Marshland and seed it with Red Elves. They worship Slor who is like Aldrya and would be easier for the Aldryami to get along with. But considering the Greens and Browns, whose differences are far less, have considered ecological carnage against each other, the likelihood of peace after the Humans are dead is rather remote.

As for the Darkness creatures, nobody knows!

> Never heard about Kalabar. Looks like a marvellous idea for a fully-fledged story arc. Where is this city described?
It's described in Missing Lands.

> Ditto... Who is Vovisibor?

Pamalt's Chaos Foe. He ravaged Pamaltela during the Great Darkness just as Wakboth ravaged Genertela.

--Peter Metcalfe