Re: My Second-Age Umathelan Game - Adventure Ideas?

From: jorganos <joe_at_nFJyDm-3YQEeL1F78XPnfKskDRrbM2fgNnrQF1SYLsCqWB8qnUjTnpYDEo0tkzHGq1oYeXY.>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:42:16 -0000

>> IMO there's going to be a significant minority of Aldryami who think it's better to wipe out humans altogether and are busy unleashing plant horrors and the like.

> Would they use goblins?

If they had any available, they might, but I don't see aldryami exerting much control over slorifings.

as for the notion of slorifing mercenaries - what do non-slorifings have to offer to slorifings?

> BTW-- what deities/spirits do goblins worship? There was an old White Dwarf article about goblin deities, but I found it rather uncanonical.

Those were a different type of goblin, creatures from hell. Possibly based on the Dragon Pass game unit of Goblins that appeared after the use of Ethilrist's Black Cloak.

http://www.glorantha.com/tools/buserian/Entry/Kalabar

>> Their ultimate aim? The return of the Demon Emperor Vovisibor?

> Ditto... Who is Vovisibor?

Filth that/which walks, the Chaos foe of Pamalt.