Re: My Second-Age Umathelan Game - Adventure Ideas?

From: hcarteau_at_ENT9y77eea289zjJQzIdPj3wl3dYlLtHDlGApykllA7983NpR7KCiwoDw4XNZ4wx12U
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 23:13:34 +0200 (CEST)

> Never heard about Kalabar. Looks like a marvellous idea for a fully-fledged story arc. Where is this city described?
http://www.glorantha.com/tools/buserian/Entry/Kalabar

/// This is gross, partial, inaccurate propaganda. Kalabar was a City of Learning, of Understanding, of Realization. In Kalabar men reached beyond the Gods. Mortal man became more. The gods became afraid and let the fire horror loose on the poor city. Pity the loss of Kalabar, wail for lost knowledge. And Bless them who try to find it anew.