Re: Lunar versus Draconic Mysticism

From: hcarteau_at_m4Nxgd4Pgeb3iGybAJJrGlpIyUqVujykfFjItwE3bBw9_R_cu1ZNY5EA-A8CBCUsDv_
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 23:09:33 +0200 (CEST)

You ask too many godlearnerish questions, you soulless chaos meldek. Burn at the stake. Let the world be rid of your putrid essence.

More seriously, are you looking for game-terms explanations ? Then it's simple : mysticism works the same as everything else, with a rating. Doesn't matter whether you are a draconic, moonie, rage of hatred or doradi mystic. Could be "Draconic Mysticism", "Reject Material World", whatever. But since a mystic tries to leave the world, and the whole point of playing in Glorantha is enjoying this world, I see low gamingpotential there !

If you're looking for gloranthan insight, I have no answer. Mysticism is by definfition a very personal experience, beyond explanation. Any mystic walks his / her own path. The Enlightenment is different for all of them. Some lunars call it the Sevening, but no two Sevened persons lived the same experience. Some draconics talk about the Arangorf, others walk other ways. Since there is only one All, none of it matters...