Re: Lunar versus Draconic Mysticism

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_iAb1RBFhNj1URoIYonqIN9KzORNOwZ91sLZpXzcJatVdwXdMEOH7d23111>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:28:22 -0400

Draconic Mystics - the really powerful ones, like Obduran, Isgandrang and so on - would counter Lunar magic through the discipline of Adjuration, or Denial. Lunar magic is a 'created' force and has no part to play in the larger cosmos. It is tied to the ephemeral nature of the mundane and, because all things mundane can be effectively denied and nullified by the Draconically Enlightened, it holds no power or fear. When Infinity is remade, all mundane and ephemeral things shall be absorbed into the ALL, the Ourobouros, and lesser cycles will be No More.

Witness the frail cycle the Red Moon undergoes: simply Adjure that cycle's nature and Lunar Magic becomes an irrelevance - as do all forms of magic eventually.

Failing that, summon Sh'hakazeel and toast the Crimson Bat's ass.

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'