Re: A sense of scale

From: Jeff <richaje_at_02Sn_WfWRbDIbitpJli53Kb6S0L9BGRr878n9notQu--AKLbe7ildOqhQ0WjDUJ2kDL8>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:34:52 -0000

> My 2 cents to separate the wheat from the chaff.
> Sorry, don't want to affront s.o., but needed to release some steam.

Perhaps you don't want to affront, but telling other posters they "must possess a small mind" certainly does. If you need to "blow off steam" because some of the writers like to discuss issues like population numbers and distances, then perhaps you need to take a break.

Regards -

Jeff

PS. FWIW, as long as I have known him, Greg has always been fascinated with population numbers and distances. That's why there are such good census numbers for Glorantha and why we spend so much time working on maps.