Re:] Household of Death -children

From: hcarteau_at_WcfZV_qjs12nP8rrqFA46rYM0l5o-6Y3DHnSQaxEonUdCuYJYvtl-DJAoMhtzf7RNUn
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 22:26:03 +0100 (CET)

They called my character back after he died, on the road to the judge. Emaciated children, very pale skin, 8 to 10 years old, wearing spiked iron armor and black leather, each holding his specific Sword. Harsaltar uses a wicked two-hander with barbs on it. One daughter uses two shortswords, the other a longsword and shield.

Their shadows are very sharply defined, angular, looking like a Death rune however you look at them.

Each Member of the Household of Death has a Death Rune cut across his face, the horizontal band crossing over the eyes and the vertical band going over the nose down to the chin.

Finally, each has trophies taken from the lunars dogs and whore hanging from their belts. Harsaltar, the most ferocious, carried a couple of heads of lunar centurions and priests. The daugthers were more delicate and had many lunar desecrated talismans and broken scimitars to show.

They died but they are still with us of Sartar. And they use Humakt's Call to recreate the Household.