Re: What's the Otherside like?

From: hcarteau_at_-Vuex9-PJV6knWXzV7A1tYccxUCWxrCg2y38SGqXY3H53pc6VWk5f4AaIPv7X3z5gMo
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:56:22 +0100 (CET)

I'm reading Sartar Kingdom of Heroes and it states that becoming an adult involves traveling to the Otherside to "find oneself".

What does this God World look like?
/// It varies with each of us. Everything is sharper, bigger, stronger, more beautiful. Even our ennemies are more beautiful, such as the demons of fire we must fight every fire season. You also see different parts of it (Myths) at your religious ceremonies : the First Plowing, the battle againts the waters, the taming of Urox etc. etc.

I have no idea on how to describe this to my players.
/// Focus on the Myth, the story that's happening before their eyes. Don't forget, their characters go there every Holy Ceremony they take part in since they became adults.

I've never even reached 20th level or the Immortal box set from TSR.
/// LOL doubleplusgood. In Glorantha, you go to the Other Side often, during every ritual. Then you know what to expect. The crazy ones, the misfits, they do Heroquesting. That's really dangerous. And not for normal people : it's for PCs ! Better begin with This World first.