Re: Introducing Glorantha: Interesting facts/geography/eye candy of the world

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_V1nAD7SqR-gAcXGBlDZYjClqWPHAGh6Je3OQPqMBRjO3-lHeDGABkYHPO9iJWifz>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 09:32:21 +0000

On 15 Nov 2011, at 02:16, Zachary Kline wrote:

> What do you mean by "Sartar campaign pack?" Is that the Colymar campaign in Sartar: KoH or something else?

I think he means Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes, as the Sartar Campaign Pack. At 28 pages, it contains all the maps and character sheets from the Sartar Book in one place, nothing extra as far as I can see.

There is also the Sartar Player's Primer. It's 16 pages, 13 of actual info, covering a bit of character generation, an intro to Glorantha, Dragon Pass, the Orlanthi People and The Barbarian Priest Speaks. The last one is not in the Sartar Book, but a version of it can be found in this PDF on Nick Brooke's site that contains slightly more information:

http://www.btinternet.com/%7ENick_Brooke/voices/hqv_heortling.pdf

There are other cultures there as well:

http://www.btinternet.com/%7ENick_Brooke/voices/

David