Re: Introducing Glorantha: Interesting facts/geography/eye candy of the world

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_67Ed07xjUsALF71FErCGnCqubF3wR9JU_itE6h2cdkIX-cm0fgMxBk-ftx_VfmHdxW>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:04:37 -0000

> > The Sartar campaign pack should get you started from square one.

> What do you mean by "Sartar campaign pack?" Is that the Colymar campaign in Sartar: KoH or something else?

That is what I meant.....sorry, I'm terrible with names and didn't go look it up. I kind of think of it as "That book that tells you everything you'd need to run a campaign in Sartar" (or so I understand, I've not actually bought it yet myself....having a few generations of previous material made it lower down my priority list. But someday I do want to get it, I've heard that it is very good)