Re: a dragons head

From: David Cake <dave_at_uWySPcyJ2EyvId8LMd78ZpzO6C4xB0CBDnwec3Lsc3O3DqtcgozaCZCixT4pWTCuxeQcDgh>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:50:35 +0800

On 22/11/2011, at 6:08 PM, Jeff wrote:

>> 1.  Carry it around on your belt and lose your fear of dragons.  How
>> successful this is depends on the size of the dragon's head.

> 1. Carry it around and use it to scare the bejeezus out of your enemies!

        Absolutely. Well, probably a bit big to carry around every day.

> 2. Use it to talk to dragonewts.

        Interesting. I wonder how that works. Clearly the dragon being dead and all will offer some practical problems. But nothing that draconic magic can't transcend.

> 3. Use it to perform draconic magic on your behalf.
>
> 4. Use it as a weapon against other draconics.
>
> And so on and so on. If your players want to run with it, give it to them as a magical sidekick and let them figure out what it does.

        Nice idea.

	Or it could just be one of those random abilities ('has Dragons Head 19') and I can let the players figure it out from there, in the true heroquest spirit.
	Cheers
		David