Noobie Sartar campaign: Need adventure ideas

From: michaelL <michaelalewis25_at_8pKNJZfjQga2WCzn2m46P2TyAqwr8yafTb3LNWzDQFePLSCO_j4xzXOy0BJ3>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:09:23 -0000

Going to start a new campaign in a couple of days and I need some easy adventure ideas. I'm new to Glorantha and know very little.

Here are my players and playing styles

S has created a ranger/loner type character who has some sort of a relationship with trolls. He trades with them in some fashion. He worships Yinkin because of the rangering wild-child abilities. S is a traditional power-gamer. He likes to use the system to his advantage. He's already asking what he can and cannot do. He is also a strong role player.

M has created a Lhankor Mhy sage who is interested in knowledge. His playing style is strong in storytelling and role playing.

Z has not created a character as of yet, but he is a strong role player who is assertive and likes to create characters who are different.

I have one more player who has not created a character yet. I don't know much of his style but he has grown up on D&D 3.5. If fact, most of these players have only played D&D.

I have the Sartar book and was planning on running the campaign in the back of the book but I haven't read it yet.

I also downloaded the return to apple lane adventure. I've just skimmed it.

I don't know much about the Lunars but the bad guy(girl) at the end is a Moon priestess. What do I need to know about her? What are red moon magic spells like?

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Michael