Re: Noobie Sartar campaign: Need adventure ideas

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_M0IxCSlwFFS1Ms43fqnw2AA_f2Cu83gMzFGren5Up5pfAXd7LmDxhIKY0yiTIul5Dxd>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:31:17 +0000

David Cake wrote:

> > S has created a ranger/loner type character who has some sort of a
> relationship with trolls. He trades with them in some fashion. He
> worships Yinkin because of the rangering wild-child abilities. S is a
> traditional power-gamer. He likes to use the system to his advantage.
> He's already asking what he can and cannot do. He is also a strong
> role player.
>
> A power-gamer playing a Yinkini may find themselves a bit dissatisfied.
> If they want a character that combines the wild loner type with more
> power-gamer friendly powerful combat abilities, they might want to try
> Odayla instead.

It may be worth adding that Odayla is in the Sartar Companion, which you didn't mention owning. (Not that I wouldn't recommend getting it, if you can, but until you do, knowing this may save you a futile search through S:KoH!)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/