Pavis Rises Map

From: dougiepunk <dougiepunk_at_mCwhIZyCdNpwsJPNwnZdilexYgot6q2LwecBoRB1_z3Cy_E3akbl1BGATaR15Vgdb>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:59:47 -0000

Hi guys.

In preparation for my upcoming chrimbo pressy, the new HQ2 Pavis book, I bought the Pavis Rises pdf from DriveThru while I still could (and 'cause it was written by Loz).

I've started reading it and have flicked through the whole thing but there does not seem to a map of the whole city anywhere. The closest thing seems to be the Pavis Districts map on p18 which only covers the north half of the city down to Cradle Snatch (Ogre)Island. Am I missing something, or is there a full map of 2nd Age Pavis available online somewhere?

Cheers,

Dougie.