Re: chaos mages/sorcerers

From: David Cake <dave_at_5_w_O7CjhplHNh5PRp7wUuBXoVryaxtCrt3EjPhZKYrDwPYKJijut39oMNkzytHuHpaIfBw>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 19:50:28 +0800

There is at least one famous chaos wizard in Genertela - Arinsor the Chaos Wizard was a first age foe of Talor the Laughing Warrior, and many of the chaotic powers and beings he summoned still threaten Fronela.

Lunars and Borists are the only reasonably sized sects that would willingly mess with chaotic forces that I can think of - but individual sorcerers who somehow get hold of chaotic spells/grimoires can certainly exist to the extent you want them to.

I think there are probably several minor chaotic sorcerous cults in Pamaltela, ultimately due to Vadeli influence there. I personally think Seseine is probably a sorcerous cult, and I'm not too sure about Gark The Calm either.

Cheers

David