Re: The origin of Ogres.

From: Jeff <richaje_at_aICpBdqLvHg6p2Y_6BVETcjBKaJ4dn22NRFavTh3TO_Q_Ec9jqBnmOnAgKZIEEA2EcTS>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 06:02:55 -0000

> What about Castle Blue, then? She supposedly proved herself a part of the Compromise, whether the Theyalans liked it or not.

I'm not aware of any version of the story that states the "Red Goddess proved herself a part of the Compromise." The Orlanthi claim she survived the rigorous examination by the assembled deities of the Great Compromise, and by doing so created a wound in the universe by which Chaos can now enter. The Dara Happans say she defeated the Rebel Gods, and the Lunars say she overcame all obstacles to have a greater part of the universe, not to prove herself a part of the Compromise.

Jeff