"Worse than Hornilio"

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_A5w6IjTw-25JN12XSkNz0hGmJaDHbHrlLWM5llViYDQoya2LaV4np355FSdRgG>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 10:38:54 -0000

>From Elder Secrets:

"The western sea of worms is bounded by Porlaso, an uncharted region south of Slon. it was visited once by an anonymous human on the so-called "ship-flight" known mainly through ancient poems, who compared it unfavourably with Hornilio."

I've been trying to track down some of these ancient poems and translate them. I am hoping that others may be able to translate some more of the poems of the "Ship Flight".

I've not measured it from side to side, It's far too wet and far too wide.
Hornilio was bad, a vast brackish bog,
But Porlaso was worse, a terrible slog.

I've visited once, but never again,
It smelled so bad like a blocked up old drain. Hornilio has goblins, viscious and mean, Porlaso is worse, if I may vent my spleen.

I went on a trip to visit far places.
To encounter red elves and laugh at their faces. Hornilio had goblins, and a cruel goblins Queen. But Porlaso was worse, if you know what I mean.

Red elves, or goblins, are malicious and mad, Those found in Hornilio are terribly bad. But Porlaso! I saw you on the so-called "ship flight" And compared to Hornilio you really are [missing text]