Re: Playing possession by ghosts in an interesting way

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_Ev6uDLrnOSTteHn2M2RuMTSec5IzbtSOIvEiURITt6Sf-kh_cl9L8DwEkZaNT6fq>
Date: Wed Dec 07 10:05:57 2011

On 7 Dec 2011, at 17:19, hcarteau_at_Ex3vc-HkvxHELycasFdyR7cxQucPosmn3hR8FsC77BtcwcJGkhNtzM7t-DVHtlyEvstPTsaRtdt1.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> How could I make this extra interesting in play ? How could such a possession generate more tension, more fear, more hopes ?

I would treat the possession as a flaw that the player would have to overcome if they tried to act against it's goals. Depending on its value it could provide hours of fun for the narrator. The player will slowly have to figure out its goals. With lingering benefits and penalities related to outcomes, the character may have to start behaving in strange ways to accommodate the possession.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433