Re: Arinsor the misunderstood or the krajlki demon ?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_3UM0EH5Qy3hxMDe4-Mo6cuvx2XtOQ7ffbV26nYWPeLoLJm3Jsx8E-v2pFRnvDNNZCJyu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:05:48 -0000

> At the risk of drifting into something like RQ mechanics, I thought vampires Drained rather than Tapped, because there is a slow natural recovery from the STR lost as a result of having one's blood drained. Tapped characteristics do not recover naturally.

No clue, as neither Greg nor I use game mechanics to analyze Glorantha. But I will say that Gloranthan vampires sometimes drink blood, sometimes steal your essential essence, sometimes take your soul, and sometimes just kill you. Depends on what they need to keep their Unliving self going.

> Also who battled the Vampire Kings somewhere in the West (Tanisor?) during the Gbaji Wars? Was it Arkat rather than Talor?

Arkat led the fight against the Vampire King of Tanisor.

Jeff