Arinsor the misunderstood or the krajlki demon ?

From: hcarteau_at_Kh3e4FggHp9uwbm-gW61WAPJ6_UMx-YYg8gt0fzgM0TNA0Qixm7xSG9ZcxUYc3sU79V
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:18:23 +0100 (CET)

Of course, apologists for the more morally flexible Western schools might say that.
/// Indeed. Wizardy is Applied Logic. Logic does not include Chaos. Ergo, Arinsor could not have been chaotic. Or he could not have been a sorcerer. If he was both, then our whole Logical construction collapses. But that's chaos for you.

Others might point to the chaotic monsters favoured by Arinsor in his lifetime, and that remain behind in his wake.
/// All I know is that he opened the Gate of Bannir, and it spewed monstruosities. He was also a foe of Talor. I'm curious to know more about him. What do you gentlemen know ?

For all we know, he was looking for Logical Power and fumbled when he tried the ritual that openened the Gate of Bannir. Or it spewed horrible demons which have nothing to do with chaos. Who knows more about that ?