Re: Arinsor the misunderstood or the krajlki demon ?

From: David Cake <dave_at_9cnBvnyadzfkX5jZjL8W-0uOGGeJYLwDljMbCpKTOJdrMgIiYBfIkggKY57FGsSgRxttAdr>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:52:16 +0800

On 14/12/2011, at 4:52 AM, hcarteau_at_YlW-d2Rr7AhKOtGRxc2P63GuGw5V5CwTfy6NPnrTNBJMH_WhNWRUyTRvl4ctIcJ_hdiQzcqcN3k.yahoo.invalid wrote:
> Seriously now, I have not read anything on this list seriously alleging Arinsor was dealing with chaos. So I'm sticking with my "lethal fumble" theory about the Gate of Bannir - which might have nothing to do with chaos.

        Of course Arinsor was not chaotic. Provably so, like all the true followers of the Bright Lord Osentalka chaos detecting magics do not reveal a trace of magic.

        Of course, every single source we have that mentions him, calls him a chaos wizard, and we know he spent his time summoning horrible monsters. But that was just a misunderstanding.

	Cheers
		David