Re: Arinsor the misunderstood or the krajlki demon ?

From: David Cake <dave_at_EYI2OSd4NDKKGVDKxyIlIvw7rUr4UJ8pwC4M9KDGY_cRRVcJs5GMAmA_jjVAL9i9DTdaRs6>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 02:30:49 +0800

On 09/12/2011, at 2:18 AM, hcarteau_at_HfW1ObkK1L8H35_uDZxU5EvjmC_4GQC9D_-pJU6nFAa8bzYhMovikyGFkYRejpKioXl9J8Vr.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> Of course, apologists for the more morally flexible Western schools might say that.
> /// Indeed. Wizardy is Applied Logic. Logic does not include Chaos.

Total nonsense. Chaos exists, therefore the Logic of wizardry is able to manipulate it.

What is that? Your system of Wizardry is not able to manipulate it? Just goes to show, the Illuminated philosophy of Osentalka are able to overcome the intrinsic limits of lesser Logic, and complement more limited forms of Wizardry.

> Ergo, Arinsor could not have been chaotic. Or he could not have been a sorcerer. If he was both, then our whole Logical construction collapses. But that's chaos for you.

Once you have answered a few riddles in Arinsors philosophy classes, you will understand such conundrums are illusory.

        Cheers

		David