Re: Arinsor the misunderstood or the krajlki demon ?

From: hcarteau_at_EXzNKJ0fBiXiWjIrMKYUMZNOmJPu-xTmhpg2VU5tlQoQkgbV3NNxKVVmrC0QZ3fq_wa
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:52:52 +0100 (CET)

On 13/12/2011, at 2:05 AM, hcarteau_at_bB3VfSMQbbc9fEwr1zRbSYt-0MLuA8gis2AXJJqbwV25PoRpybBCG9QcLvoF0lEFzA51rulrDpX0wwI.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> See, you understand Arinsor perfectly.... as you seem to have the same reaction to his splendid magical innovations as the populace of Fronela did at the time.
>
> /// Two words for you, oh accursed perverter of essences : demonic rebound. The end of the world ? Continents sunk ? Millions dead ? The Closing ? Hello ?

Oh, come on, most of that stuff happened literally an age later. Clearly not the fault of Arinsor. /// Somtimes God works in roundabout ways. Sometimes simple minds can't percieve the world's Logic. arinsor, curse his name, planted the seed for disaster.

Seriously now, I have not read anything on this list seriously alleging Arinsor was dealing with chaos. So I'm sticking with my "lethal fumble" theory about the Gate of Bannir - which might have nothing to do with chaos.