Re: English rules for 'Dieux Nomades'?

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_C4QHIrx0-O8rBTRaXKDsAwbarJyzQEd00qmE4bfeOZVKube3XWJHzqmGmFRv8P>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 19:19:49 -0000

I'm not implying that the game is perfect: no game is. But it tells a story through the medium of a game, and my view is that some of the story details have changed through the development of Glorantha in minor ways. Such as the dragonspine being more prominent.

I think my point was how would you change the game to better reflect what we now know about the story rather than how would we change the game to make it easier, or more modern, or quicker or whatever.

I'm all for redesigns - I have a Praxian version of Monopoly, a Waha version of Citadels, a Pure Horse version of Credo, and many other variants of other games used to tell Gloranthan stories.