Re: adventure-Everything is Thunder

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_5W2hQAwTAki26j3n7i61AJKz_EwiC8IFJXv8Z329qdC56oh91U5EmRyCa0cRSHWoQjK0>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 20:21:46 +0100

On 18.12.2011 21:24, michaelL wrote:

> Was John Hughes going to turn that scenario into an published adventure? I found it on his website but reading it was somewhat confusing. It looks very good.

You probably found it here: http://mythologic.info/ John's new site is here http://myth-o-logic.org/

Read the paragraph under "We’re Renovating" Most of the older stuff is "confusing" as you say because it is redirected from the waybackmachine http://www.archive.org/ I can only think of one reason he did so: He lost his originals in a computer desaster of some sort...

I suppose the best is you ask John aka Nysalor himself - who happened to have posted here just shortly...

Pomeroi