Re: unlife in sartar

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_l3Oo0_5qGO17ds3ocapTY1VObVRpEW0Utgdlr5Lkd3vAJVP5qI5eSsH2MUJjUu>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:14:28 -0000

That's funny because I always thought that Vivamort was a French pun on "La vie et la mort" - life and death. That, and the burnt out Monkey Ruins (Ruin de Singe) were the only contributions of French punning to the world of Glorantha that I am aware of. The northern tribe of ice hockey playing ducks has never been discovered as far as I know (Canarda).

Just for the record, Sans Souffle doesn't sound scary in English, it sounds as if someone hasn't got their dessert.

Keith