Re: Daxdarius player character

From: hcarteau_at_5Z9-Bxu29sEBNNkcwcCUV7ieew2wPN-7IPV9pSWZUpCYkvksv5mXnzS2PImKo8GjiJ9
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:45:13 +0100 (CET)

I like the dual lunar / traditional pelandan character. But a female strong as a bear, and lunar to boot ? I've got ogrish suspicions. Call the uroxi to check her out !

Hervé

Thanx everybody for the insight on Daxdarius. I understand that guy much better now.

Next on my agenda is creating a player character. This is what I came up with so far: I play a female initiate of Daxdarius and Yanafal Tarnils. She comes from the city of Kevrinth in Pelanda where she served in the army for at least 24 years, last in the rank of a tetrarch. For some political reasons she was forced to retire and she and her family went into exile (the campaign is planned to go from Sartar to Esrolia to Prax). She got an iron (if the GM approves, otherwise bronze) armour from the Third-Eye-Blue and has a golden spear. She is strong as a bear (no actual bear powers though). She can lead and inspire troops and has a sidekick, her loyal lieutenant.

After years of playing Orlanthi this is my first Lunar character, so any comments are much appreciated.

Cheers
Robin "RoM" Mitra