Re: Skin & Hair Colour

From: Frédéric Cloutier <dreaddomain_at_raKwfDIbEHklz6JGzwC7zyN5o_ltpvRMEK4RRjuCTgFiErCRvW1pFy0Wi3EGiX0p>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:17:13 -0500

You know, I started exploring Glorantha some 25 years ago. At that time (and even later with KoDP or Hero Wars supplement), Sartarite / Orlanthi were often depicted with a celt / nordic / germanic tint and this is how I have been used to know them. So S:KoH or not, my Sartarite are fair skinned and blonde hair and blue eyes are an option.

Sorry, I cannot just change my perception of them just now after all these years. MGV then.