Re: Skin & Hair Colour

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_zjMhvdiU2DQRyP4DPCN0Y630MgvNk3dgAKY3QdpE29SMycSP0ZENZX87093Wbddy>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 06:58:37 -0800 (PST)

Sergi:
> Yeah, I was remembering this image:
> http://lparchive.org/King-of-Dragon-Pass/Update%20157/2-capture_25102009_021407.png
>
> But that isn't exactly Humakt and Orlanth, they're questers. Anyway, for
> whatever reason, I simply can't imagine a Death God being blonde.

Maybe that hair is grey, not blonde:

"Father, why do old people have grey hair?"
"Son, it has to do with death. We know people go grey when they are approaching death. The first person to approach death and go grey was Orlant. His brother had understood the power of death, and Orlanth wne to borrow it from him. As he approached, he became fearful. You know how the color drains from your face when you are afraid? Well, everything then was more than it is now. And death was so fearsome that the color drained not just from Orlanth's face, but from his hair, too. That is why people go greay as they get older. You should also know that this tells you something about Yelm's people. Their hair starts off with nearly no color in it. They are fearfull from birth."
Chris